Warranty & Core Return Procedures
Give us a call at (866) 738-7267 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Were here from 7:00am - 6:00pm CST, Monday through Friday.
If you are having difficulty with any product please call our toll free number or e-mail us before performing any transmission work on your vehicle. In most cases the most common problems can be fixed and have you back on the road in no time. To prevent from voiding your warranty, please do not attempt to perform any internal work to your transmission without prior authorization. All authorized work must be registered and a claim number must be issued before any work is performed.
Core Return - The "Turn-Key" Easy Fleet Program
To obtain proper core credit you must meet the following criteria:
- You must return the same type, model, and part number transmission as the one being replaced.
- The core must be free of any visual cracks, must be returned with the proper torque converter, and has never been disassembled.
- The Fleet or Dealer must call our core return personnel at (866)738-7267, or e-mail ATR at email@example.com and provide the information regarding the pickup.
- No wrecking yard/junk yard cores accepted.
* A core/case charge may be incurred if damage to the returned core is apparent. Core/Case
charges may vary depending on the extent of the damage.
** If the transmission was shipped in a protective plastic shipping pod, the pod must be returned with the core free of damage or a charge may apply.